We understand that your privacy is very important to you and so we created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting your privacy. In a nutshell, we collect information only as necessary to bring you our products and services, and do not share your information with anyone for any reason.
- Contact forms: We use feedback forms that solicit information such as comments, questions, error reports, etc. This information is provided by you on a voluntary basis. The form will not be processed unless the information is accompanied by a valid e-mail address. This e-mail address may be used one time, or on a continuing basis, only to respond to the concern expressed in the feedback form. It will not be added to any bulk e-mail list, or be provided to a third party.
- Order Checkout Form: We collect personal information which includes the name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information (if applicable) of the user during the checkout process when an order is completed. The name and street address is used to deliver the order. The e-mail address is used to send order and shipping confirmations. The telephone number may be used to contact the customer if necessary to complete their order. The credit card information is used to bill the user for products purchased. This information is never shared with third parties. We may use this contact information in the future for our own mailings related to our own services and products. We do not share or distribute any of this information with third parties.
- External Links: This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such Web sites.
We understand that the security of your personal information is very important to you and so we avail ourselves of the latest technologies for your benefit. The security of your information, transactions, and money is our top priority. We pride ourselves in taking extra measures to protect you so we'll have you as a customer for years to come:
- We automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with RC4 algorithm routines and an encryption key length of 256-bits (the highest level commercially available). This information is never transmitted by e-mail.
- Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. Credit card charges are processed 100% electronically, account numbers are never printed, transmitted by e-mail or even seen by human eyes. This is far safer than using your credit card over the phone or in a physical store.
- Our servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to our authorized computers. Your information is never shared or sold - it is used only to complete your order.